NORDIC BLACK TEA "Organic Herbal Black Tea" by PLUKT
NORDIC BLACK TEA "Organic Herbal Black Tea
A gorgeous aromatic healthy and lighter alternative to black tea.
- Ingredients: organic Fireweed (Latin def: Chamaenerion angustifolium)
- Characteristics: bittersweet taste, energy-boosting,
- Colour: dark gold and clear consistency
- 25 biodegradable handmade premium pyramid tea bags
- Certified organic and caffeine-free
- Reusable white metal tin
- Shipped from Latvia (Ships 1-3 business days)
- Ships World Wide (8-14 business days)
- Free UK shipping
How Nordic Black is made
Nordic Black Tea is a slow fermentation of a natural herb, called fireweed. The leaves are fermented at 50° for up to 1 week and then formed into a shape so that they open in the teabag. Because the wild fireweed leaves are naturally rich in minerals, through the hand-made fermenting processes, the tea begins to inhibit the effect and taste characteristics of a traditional black tea.
We are Creative Flowe, sourcing beautiful, useful things for your pleasure!