Get this cool, practical backpack!
Made from Upcycled cement and fish food bags in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
This unique backpack is not only useful for shopping, cycling, university, work, or that weekend trip! But it stylish and cool!
Great fun and useful gift for yourself or another.
Large, durable leisure bag with shoulder straps, inside pockets, and carabiner closure.
- The material is very light, durable, and water-repellent, and it feels very soft.
- Available in various shapes and colours
- Comfortable to wear, adjustable shoulder straps made of upcycled sack and cotton or polyester
- Padded back for maximum comfort
- Adjustable closure, the upper opening can be rolled up - with large capacity Corpus can be increased by 17 cm.
- Side, large zipper to the main compartment for quick handling
- Three inside pockets (1 large, 2 small)
- Three extra low-cut outer pockets to protect against unintentional grabbers
- Hardwearing & water repellent
- Handmade, high quality & fair
- Signed by the seamstress
- Unique (not identical with photos above)
- MADE OF: upcycled cement and fish food bags
- MADE BY: Put Sophea, Touch Hhanny, Khuon Sithat
- MADE IN: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- DESIGNED IN: Austria, Europe
- SHIPS TO: Austria, Germany, UK, Switzerland, Worldwide
- DOES NOT SHIP TO: Australia, India, New Zealand, Pakistan
- SIZE: 45 x 30 x 12 cm (open) 62 x 30 x 12 cm (closed)
*Print is the original bag (raw cement or fish food bag) before upcycle and randomly decorates your bag.
Your Wash Me is usually (depending on material availability) available in many great colour options:
#fish: yellow, green, pink, light blue, dark blue, turquoise, orange, white; #cement: beige-red-black, beige-blue;
It is packed in a small, reusable cotton bag.
*Be of Care as the colour might come off when in contact with oils or creams.
We are Creative Flowe, sourcing beautiful useful things!
Handling & Care Instructions
The print on the used raw cement or fish food bag usually lasts for a long time or forever. Beware the color might come off when in contact with oils and creams.
We are Creative Flowe, sourcing beautiful useful things for your pleasure.